May 5, 2015 at 2:21 pm #2885
I’ve purchased the theme and installed a sample instance using your quick-start placeholder, two points:
1 – This placeholder is based in Magento 184.108.40.206, I plan to use the latest Magento so I would need use the placeholder as a base and implement the theme on a new Magento 1.9.x installation from scratch or can you have a placeholder with a more recent version of Magento?
2 – It comes bloated with information from several stores, I want to delete all stores and related information (products, attributes, etc.) except for the wine store, is there any suggestion on how I can achieve this? (hard deleting rows from the core_store group doesn’t work as it seems that there’s some constraints missing from the database)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Scrool Problem
- Woo Cart template out of date.. error
- Post abnormal display in blog list page
- Header 5 Menu, Add Language Tab
- My Orders And Checkout Page i want see customer product name (mobile view)
- How to change images size on Product Archives Pages?
- Problem with checkout page
- Customize and problems:
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7