April 6, 2015 at 11:55 pm #1420
When you setup the megamenu to have multiple of the same links in the menu, for example:
– All Wines (Goes to same link as Wines above)
– Red Wines
When you set 2 items to have the same CMS Type & Page, it causes a PHP error when you visit that page.
1. Create a main menu entry to an existing CMS page (not external link).
2. Create a sub menu entry to the same existing CMS page (using CMS type again).
3. Visit the site and click the main menu entry link, and the sub menu entry link. You should be presented with a PHP parse error.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Gallery Image Issue
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7