April 19, 2015 at 8:57 pm #2019
Im running SNS Toronto and nearly have everything setup now. Though im seeing a wierd error on my bundled products.. on some list/category pages, the price shows without VAT or as 0.
See e.g. this product:
Minimum price 145 kr shows OK. But on the list/category page, it shows without VAT:
(price here is 116 kr, same as 145*0,8 (without Danish VAT).
How can this be, and how to fix it?
On the SNS product tab on the frontpage, it shows prices ok for the default tab:
But if you select the “tilbud” (offers) tab, all prices shows as 0?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Gallery Image Issue
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7