October 26, 2016 at 12:36 pm #25207
I really like the features that this theme offers however, I have encountered a couple of problems and need solutions to them as soon as possible.
1. My main problem is with the shop layout. It gives me a weird layout (shown in attachments) as I have blank spaces throughout the entire shop pages.
The settings that I have for the shop page is:
Default mode view for listing page: Grid
Grid columns: 4
Number products per listing page: 16
Can also be seen here: http://trenditfinds.com/all-trendy-finds/
2. The color of the vertical menu on the shop page does not match or correspond to the theme color that I’ve set. It remains red. How can I make it match my selected theme color?
3. What is the custom css to remove/hide:
a. “Showing x-x of x results” on the near top and bottom of the shop pages
b. the “x number of products” that is located next to each product category on the shop page
Images of what I would like to remove/hide are attached below.
4. And where do I go to manage the “promotion products” that are on the bottom of the shop page? And is it possible to change the green badge to another color?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7