October 16, 2015 at 10:23 pm #10209
I have Senia setup here: http://www.lonewolfprinting.co.uk/
However, I keep getting a memory limit exceeded error from Magento, also, on the product category pages it doesn’t display all the products – which I’m assuming is a related issue.
I have the server configured correctly, along with 7 or 8 other Magento sites hosted on it with good load speeds etc.
I also have the php mem limit set to 512mb in the htaccess file which my server admin recommends not to do!
Why is this theme so resource heavy? I need the template optimising and speeding up…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- How to make gallery elements visible?
- When adding products to the comparison list, they do not appear there
- Can’t see variable products on my website
- How to fix some errors
- filters do not appear on sale
- I noticed another little bug
- how to show the filters also on the main shop page
- tab sorting doesn’t work
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7