March 29, 2016 at 1:19 am #18102
Hi, I’m having a problem with Visual Composer on my site. It had been working pretty well until two days ago, but yesterday I found that both front-end and back-end editors are not shown anymore. I deactivated and deleted some plugins that may possibly caused the issue, but I still don’t see the back-end editor, and the front-end editors are still always loading. I even bought a license from envato and requested support from Visual Composer support, but they asked me to contact theme support instead. Therefor, could you please help me check the issue? Thank you in advance!
Here’s a reply I got from Visual Composer customer support:
The issue is because there is an inbuilt version of Visual Composer (or the related code) present in your theme which is overriding the standalone plugin version and hence causing the issue. You will have to get rid of it. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might loose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine. Kindly check.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7