May 22, 2017 at 11:28 am #29314
Vertical mega menu not saving correctly:
step 1 – I created level 1 custom link
step 2 – I checked the box that says “Enable Mega Menu (Apply for level 1)” and set the menu style to “column style”
step 3 – I created subcategory to it
step 4 and final – when I press “save” it only saves the top 3 custom level 1 links and all subcategories meaning only allowing me to have the first 3 as a column style.
Then i tried again and again only with one of the custom links again by checking the box that says “Enable Mega Menu (Apply for level 1)” and its save all the category but does not leave the box selected/checked.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- show related products from brands/ range instead of categories
- Adding the top header Post Wcode
- Demo Content importing is stuck at 50%
- import stick 50%
- Verífied code
- How to change the color swatches in color variation to drop down list?
- Carousel on productpage not working
- Logo is not showing in mobile version
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7