September 12, 2016 at 7:21 pm #23719
Hi, I’ve added a variable product. The dropdown/select option by default doesnt show. I’ve had to force it to show using CSS. Is there a reason this isnt showing. I’ve added many variable products using other woocommerce themes so I know it’s been added correctly.
Also when an option is selected by default the price should show for the selected option, but that doesnt work either:
I’ve not altered the theme files or CSS (only using the child theme CSS) and I’ve also activeted the default WordPress theme ‘TwentySixteen’ and the variation option shows and works normally so it appears to be the theme stopping it from working correctly.
I’ve just updated the theme to the latest version also.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7