March 4, 2016 at 1:17 pm #16873
Till now you supported me more or less average.
These two Questions could be the last and depending on this I’ll rate you:
– I want to differentiate, to which site the “Brands” are shown, I know u don’t do it; so: in which file is the definition of showing the “Brands” so I can do it by myself?
– [More Important point]: please have a look at the attachment:
+ If hover the mouse to the menu# 1 (Betten) and hover it over the shown products its ok!
+ If I THEN hover the mouse over menu# 2 or 3 their product contents are shown bur by trying to hover the mouse over their shown product (e.g. the Menu content of “Sofa”), the content menu jumps back to #1 (Betten) or one of the others.
This issue appears MAINLY with the first three menus and ONLY on Chrome (Chromium: also Opera).
I’d like the have a solution now, and not after the week end, please!
The Last Ceditentials has been added to this post.
Please tell me which files has been changed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7