January 11, 2017 at 6:22 pm #27051
I am currently using the SNS Hadona version 1.0 and I am wanting to know how I find out if I am using the latest version of the Hadona theme?
Also if I am not using the latest version am I able to update the theme automatically through my wordpress admin panel or do I have to keep logging in to Themeforest to keep checking for the latest updates?
Also if I have made any custom changed to the SNS Hadona theme and I then update the theme will that cause the custom changes I have made to be lost? If so how will I be able to update the theme ensuring to not lose any changed I have previously made. Please could you let me know exactly how to go about updating to the latest SNS Hadona theme?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- WooCommerce Version 3 Not Compatible
- Slider will not load after changing image?
- Change CSS of add to cart button
- Remove add to cart button
- Add more columns to the footer
- Homepage import
- remove quickview results from Google Index
- The blog module is not install with me setup
- Swatch image/color not working with https
- Is the Simen Theme compatable with WooCommerce 3.0.3