January 11, 2017 at 6:22 pm #27051
I am currently using the SNS Hadona version 1.0 and I am wanting to know how I find out if I am using the latest version of the Hadona theme?
Also if I am not using the latest version am I able to update the theme automatically through my wordpress admin panel or do I have to keep logging in to Themeforest to keep checking for the latest updates?
Also if I have made any custom changed to the SNS Hadona theme and I then update the theme will that cause the custom changes I have made to be lost? If so how will I be able to update the theme ensuring to not lose any changed I have previously made. Please could you let me know exactly how to go about updating to the latest SNS Hadona theme?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Hook displaySecondImage
- Images are rendering as low res and pixelated
- Larger logo for my site
- SNS I8style Twitter widget
- How do I remove Designed by SNSTheme.Com
- File Missin
- How do i change the address on the contact page?
- When I try to change the theme colour theme in the swatch in settings, the website goes blank. If I press reset, then the website comes back,
- how to install the mega menu in sns anton
- how to edit home page