January 11, 2017 at 6:22 pm #27051
I am currently using the SNS Hadona version 1.0 and I am wanting to know how I find out if I am using the latest version of the Hadona theme?
Also if I am not using the latest version am I able to update the theme automatically through my wordpress admin panel or do I have to keep logging in to Themeforest to keep checking for the latest updates?
Also if I have made any custom changed to the SNS Hadona theme and I then update the theme will that cause the custom changes I have made to be lost? If so how will I be able to update the theme ensuring to not lose any changed I have previously made. Please could you let me know exactly how to go about updating to the latest SNS Hadona theme?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- How to enable/use taking payments?
- Add a field in check out
- 404 error using searching tab
- problem with post wcode
- Can't use Visual Composer anymore
- Demo Content. Upload stuck
- Issue with new products, featured, best seller, most viewed
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method RW_Meta_Box::get_class_name() in …wp-content/themes/snssimen/framework/sns-metabox.php on line 417
- How can i remove or edit the counter of products per category? See on picture
- no work Purchase code to verify knowledge base