May 15, 2015 at 4:51 pm #3342
Hi, i have purchased sns paris theme and was trying to install it
via setting->themes page at the admin site. But system wasn’t able to install it
and didn’t display any errors. Page just reloaded and nothing has been installed.
I was uploading Package/sns_paris_theme_1.0.0.zip file.
After few tries I have decided to install theme manually.
I have uploaded zip, extracted files:
– zip/themes/sns_paris to /prestashop/themes/sns_paris
– zip/modules/* to /prestashop/modules/*
– zip/Config.xml to /prestashop/config/xml/themes and renamed to sns_paris.xml
When I reloaded themes page in admin site i saw sns_paris theme but with no
preview. Image was broken and ‘src’ has strange url: ‘../themes//themes//preview.jpg’.
So I am not sure what I am doing wrong and why theme can’t be installed in
a classic way via control panel.
Please suggest what should i do in this case and how to solve current issue?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- SNS Product tabs filter issue
- Product images loses clarity in mobile view
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7