November 13, 2019 at 4:51 pm #36934
Hi, I am getting this error message on my WordPress dashboard:
Your theme (snsnova) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.
Please provide some assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- responsive logo and mobile menu social icons
- Question About Product Page
- Wishlist button showing text
- Issue in displaying products via Products Ajax Tab in responsive
- How to hide the sale badge ?
- Bug in CSS when recommendation is shorter (style2)
- Whishlist is not correctly implemented / configured
- How to change the Cart Bag Icon
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7