November 13, 2019 at 4:51 pm #36934
Hi, I am getting this error message on my WordPress dashboard:
Your theme (snsnova) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.
Please provide some assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- show related products from brands/ range instead of categories
- Adding the top header Post Wcode
- Demo Content importing is stuck at 50%
- import stick 50%
- Verífied code
- How to change the color swatches in color variation to drop down list?
- Carousel on productpage not working
- Logo is not showing in mobile version
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7