July 23, 2015 at 11:10 pm #6731
Still in the process of configuring your theme, and the least I can a say is that I’m not pleased with it…
I just discovered that the admin panel for the SNS slideshow pictured in your documentation is NOT the one I have in my backoffice…
To create a new slide, your documentation display a rich-text editor, whereas in my case I just got this form with 5 fields that supposed to let me create a slide??? I can’t even reproduce your own demo slides with this! And no edit button on an existing slide??
Please tell me I’m missing something here because that’s hardly acceptable for an “easy to customise” theme at this price tag… Especially when so many other themes includes Slideshow modules with visual editor.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7