March 30, 2015 at 3:38 pm #1264
i have tried to explain few times already but with no luck…
Please could you go to:
and add lets say ten products in to the basket…
Than go to the cart page and get the quote for the shipping costs…
This should show £31.5 according to the cvs configuration file….
Now please change the quantity from 10 to 50 for example….
According to the cvs file it should show £40 for anything above 12….
However as you can see if you entered 50 and updated the cart it it shows £0.00 for shipping costs…
Please could you look at this and give us a clue why this is happening…
We have checked all the settings, stock availability and everything that could be incorect, but nothing seems to work…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7