August 7, 2017 at 11:08 pm #30607
Theme bought and installed today.
Using the last version of wordpress (4.8.1), when I try to edit the default values in menu “SNS MARKET >> General >> Color, Layout”, and seems in general using the Redux Framework (v. 3.6.5) generated options, something corrupts the theme, making the site display a white blank page with only few lines of source code.
Returning back to default values fixes the problem.
Can you help somehow to solve my issue?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- issue with homepage
- Display in the product grid is partially right-aligned
- wp-content.php is not
- load more button not working
- How to enable/use taking payments?
- Add a field in check out
- 404 error using searching tab
- problem with post wcode
- Can't use Visual Composer anymore
- Demo Content. Upload stuck