Forum › Forum › WordPress Theme › SNS Simen – MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › Product variations specific pricing display in product-category page
May 15, 2016 at 4:19 am #19960
Presently we’re trying to have the variation of a product display the appropriate pricing for that specific variation if displayed on a product-category. it currently uses the term “From $344.0” whent the product variation is actually a larger price of $404 and becomes misleading to users.
Please note the attached images which better illustrate where we’re having the issue.
I’m curious to know if the new update of the theme accounts for variation pricing display or if there’s a suggestion you can make to resolve the issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Outdated WooCommerce Template Files
- Product Sub Category
- Login and Register link only on desktop not visible on mobile
- Demo content
- Demo Content
- Best Seller section in Home Page
- Remove Social Link on Product Detail Page
- Your theme (snsvicky) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7