Forum › Forum › WordPress Theme › SNS Simen – MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › Product grid issue after WooCommerce updates
April 16, 2017 at 12:44 am #28871
I’ve run into this problem before with this theme. Every time i update the WooCommerce templates, the new product files completely warp the layout of the product grids. I’m trying to recall how i repaired this last time but to no avail. Is there some more documentation here somewhere? I’ve run into this issue enough that it would be something i might add to your support / Theme documentation
I’ve had to revert to an older version of the site to repair the layout issue but now i’ll need to update my Woocommerce templates as well. I’m looking for information as to how i can fix this personally.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7