February 22, 2016 at 2:19 am #16191
1. I’m running into a couple of problems with the search. In any other browser other than Firefox, the placeholder text (ie. “Search” word) is not in line with the search window box. Same thing goes with when something is typed into the search field, only the top half of that text is seen and the rest is hidden. This also happens on tablets and smartphones.
2. Unrelated, but also an issue: The search window box (for visitors to type in a search query) is not visible in responsive (tablets/phones). Any way to make this appear? The search button icon is there, but visitors have no idea where to enter a search phrase.
Thanks in advance!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Scrool Problem
- Woo Cart template out of date.. error
- Post abnormal display in blog list page
- Header 5 Menu, Add Language Tab
- My Orders And Checkout Page i want see customer product name (mobile view)
- How to change images size on Product Archives Pages?
- Problem with checkout page
- Customize and problems:
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7