June 26, 2015 at 10:54 am #5537
I’ve recently used the magento sns nova theme but am having an issue with the contact form. I don’t receive any emails when I use the contact form, it displays the thank you message but I never get anything in my inbox.
I’ve tried to change the below code but it didn’t work either.
<form action="getFormAction() ?>” id=”contactForm” method=”post”>
Changed to this:
<form action="contacts/index/post/” id=”contactForm” method=”post”>
I’ve tried using two separate emails as well, one for the Email Options and one for the Store Email Address.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7