September 29, 2015 at 6:06 pm #9372
We have purchased ‘sns camen- magento theme’ and installed for our magento based ecommerce site. The theme works well but there few bugs we have identified in the theme. Kindly find them below and fix the same.
1. Notice: Undefined variable: rootCatId in /var/www/vhosts/boutiqaat.com/httpdocs/app/code/local/Sns/Quicksearch/Model/System/Config/Source/ListCategory.php
2. Notice: Undefined variable: filter in /var/www/vhosts/boutiqaat.com/httpdocs/app/code/local/Sns/Products/Block/List.php
1) exception ‘Mage_Core_Exception’ with message ‘Invalid block type: Mage_Newsletterpopup_Block_Subcrible’
2) exception ‘Mage_Core_Exception’ with message ‘Invalid block type: Mage_Blog_Block_Blog’.
We get the above warnings whenever we refresh the page. Because of this, the log files keep growing day by day. Also this has an impact in site performance also.
Apart from the above, we have found bugs in frontend. Kindly find them below and do the needful ASAP.
1. If you add any product to cart while you have out of stock products in cart, the popup message and header information doesn’t show up. The header part and popup message disappears. Kindly refer the screenshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/02959uk5c2 for the same.
2. We have identified another issue in safari browser. That is, the quickview icon on products in products’ list page always appears in the page. It supposed to appear when we mouse over on product.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7