October 7, 2015 at 6:59 pm #9813
when i try to change the current package name in magento admin to sns_camen it shows this msg: “An error occurred while saving this configuration: package with this name does not exist and cannot be set. ” i followed every step exactly as stated in your doc. and repeated it several times and upload twice again, but still…
the magento folder already contain app so do i need to make a folder called theme or sns in which i have to upload the 4 folders from “theme”? since now i just uploaded those 4 folders into magento folder.. and can you confirm the meaning of: “No one magento default file will be overridden.”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7