January 30, 2018 at 4:41 am #32339
Hi I purchased this theme and would like to customize it however the only way to override the logo + color is to manually set it on each page which is making my site look tacky for the auto generated pages within woocommerce not to mention how inconvenient it is to have to to manually set the footer etc on each page individually, please tell me there is a fix for this I’m overlooking as it’s extremely tacky for someone to come to my site and then when they click on another page the color scheme & logo change, please help immediately!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7