October 5, 2018 at 10:52 pm #34560
I am using MBStore to set up a catalog of available products. As the products offered are part of a custom bundle or may require customization to suit the customer’s needs, no orders will be processed through the website (instead being handled via phone or email) and I need to disable the cart functions as well as any and all ‘buy now’ type buttons.
I also need to customize the information in the header and footer of the theme, however, I find no place to do so. I am given only a dropdown box to choose which footer or header to use and no customization is offered. I can’t find where to edit the theme’s demo information out of the head and foot of the theme. I need to fix the phone number, address, hours, etc.
How do I update the contact information in the head and foot sections of the theme?
How do I disable all cart and purchase functions so the site can serve as a catalog?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Woo Cart template out of date.. error
- Post abnormal display in blog list page
- Header 5 Menu, Add Language Tab
- My Orders And Checkout Page i want see customer product name (mobile view)
- How to change images size on Product Archives Pages?
- Problem with checkout page
- Customize and problems:
- The product zoom does not work.
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7