Forum › Forum › WordPress Theme › SNS Simen – MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › Invisible text on pages where visual Composer Made pages
March 29, 2016 at 2:46 am #18110
Our website is using the SNSSIMEN them and now the Visual Composer will NOT load on any page 🙁 Also the text that would be in the Description, is invisible (white).
Can you please help me find out what happened?
Today I changed the the width of the QTY field from 3.631em to 6.31 on : theme-006f33-666666-222222-888888.css Now it is messed up 🙁
Woo Commerce 2.5.5
NEVER MIND!! It was META BOX Plug in. I updated it this morning and forgot! I’ll leave this here if someone elses Visual Composer stops!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7