September 27, 2016 at 10:17 pm #24402
I have problem inserting an image to the zaggo banner content in static blocks.
<div class=”zaggo_banner2″ style=”background: url=;”>
<p class=”title-content”>LATEST TREND</p>
<p class=”submit”>Shop now</p>
I tried to add the url here : style=”background: url=;”>
But it did not work. How do i add an background image?
Also another problem, i cant find where to change the brands images. I have been trying to find it in the backend and even tried to replace the images in FTP and still not working.
Please answer me because the support here is not so helpful always, often i dont get replies and if i even get replies the answers is very advanced.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Scrool Problem
- Woo Cart template out of date.. error
- Post abnormal display in blog list page
- Header 5 Menu, Add Language Tab
- My Orders And Checkout Page i want see customer product name (mobile view)
- How to change images size on Product Archives Pages?
- Problem with checkout page
- Customize and problems:
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7