November 9, 2016 at 9:49 pm #25649
Hi, I’m having a kinda strange problem: I installed WP and the theme, imported the demo and everything was fine. A couple of days ago my homepage went blank. Out of the blue. I tried to reset the settings, nothing changed. The inner pages keep working, but something is suddenly went bad with the HP. Not even the wp admin bar appears D:
I tried to disable all the plugins and seems that the issue is caused from visualcomposer. So I tried to activate it but since it came with the theme I do not have a license key plus the activation only seem to offer some “extra services” but shouldn’t impact on its working.
I even tried to install again the whole wp/theme on a /dev subdirectory but the demo import is giving me hard time (the first time was a struggle too…) and I don’t have a lot of time to keep trying figure out why import is not working or why the theme just went mad
I honestly don’t know what to do anymore.
Can you please help me?
Thank you in advance
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Woo Cart template out of date.. error
- Post abnormal display in blog list page
- Header 5 Menu, Add Language Tab
- My Orders And Checkout Page i want see customer product name (mobile view)
- How to change images size on Product Archives Pages?
- Problem with checkout page
- Customize and problems:
- The product zoom does not work.
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7