Forum › Forum › WordPress Theme › SNS Simen – MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › How to avoid mix content of https and http of the theme
March 23, 2016 at 4:11 am #17777
I came accross 3 issues using this theme on a secured HTTPS website.
1) On my woocommerce website with SSL certificate I need to have all my resources such as medias load and fetch from https address. I have set all and work perfectly but the issue which is still there is that the logo address pattern is set to http which seems it comes from the theme coding. Please advise on which file and how to correct this issue.
2) Anther issue is a google font which is fetching from a non https address. It is from the theme. What file I have to alter and change the http to https.
Here is the reference:
Mixed Content: The page at ‘https://mywebsiteURL/’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet ‘http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open Sans:400,600,700,800,300
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Outdated WooCommerce Template Files
- Product Sub Category
- Login and Register link only on desktop not visible on mobile
- Demo content
- Demo Content
- Best Seller section in Home Page
- Remove Social Link on Product Detail Page
- Your theme (snsvicky) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7