Forum › Forum › WordPress Theme › SNS Simen – MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › Editing pages functions disabled
April 18, 2016 at 3:05 am #19015
I purchased the theme in January and our small team has been working at getting the site http://www.domobamboobedsheets.com ready for launch. Last week it seems we’ve lost all capability to edit pages and we’re beginning to put together the finishing touches required for the site to be ready for purchasers.
We desperately need to complete the minor tweaks to the site to complete the work required.
From the forum threads and other potential WP related issues concerning updates, it seems that the most recent additions of either a plugin, theme or wordpress update have since made editing pages impossible.
We’d like to resolve the issues to complete our work. I have already exported the site’s content in fear that we may lose the current site content. What must be done to restore the theme’s editing functionality?
Thank you in advance for your timely reply.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7