Forum › Forum › WordPress Theme › SNS Simen – MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › Editing Category Pages
February 10, 2016 at 11:29 pm #15595
Hello, I was curious if you could help explain to me how to edit the Category Pages? For example, If I make a product category called “The Redway Collection” After adding all the products in the “The Redway Collection” when I click on the the redway collection link in the breadcrumb and get the main list of all the products in that category, all the template formatting is different. As I understand it The Category page defaults to single.php, is that correct? If so how can get all the template and formatting options of the Pages, Posts, And Products that are through out the rest of the site? This is a particular problem with the “Brands” module, on the homepage and product pages it’s displays them horizontally which is correct, but on the category page, it’s displaying them vertically, how can I fix this?
please see the attached screen grabs, Hopefully they help.
This is a locally host dev site, Unfortunately security will not allow you to access the wordpress site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7