April 24, 2015 at 10:08 am #2360
Can you please remove the extra (confusing) characters in the code below?
I’d like to see the actual code that needs to be pasted into the file.
Also, how many lines of code do I need to paste in?
Thank you for your help.
Tu Tran wrote:
To add the SKU filed into product view page, please go to the file app\design\frontend\default\sns_toronto\template\catalog\product\view.phtml, add the code bellow
<?php $sku = Mage::getModel(‘catalog/product’)->load($_product->getId())->getSku(); ?>
<p class="sku-product"><?php echo $sku; ?></p>
right before the code
<?php echo $this->getReviewsSummaryHtml($_product, false, true)?>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- SNS Product tabs filter issue
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7