October 6, 2017 at 2:37 pm #31190
When running the demo import tool, I’m getting an error:
“PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/wordpress/core/4.8.2/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php’ (include_path=’/:.’) in /so-and-co-watches/wp-content/themes/snsbiamuc_update/framework/sample-data/sns-importdata.php”
My client’s host says this is because “If the theme is trying to use that full path, the import isn’t going to work as designed. The theme doesn’t have access to the /wordpress/core/4.8.2/ part. We symlink your core files, so external software doesn’t have access.”
They have asked for me to provide an XML version to import instead. Is this possible? I primarily want to import the pages and revolution sliders.
Thanks for your help,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7