March 5, 2015 at 9:07 pm #471
Hi , ive a problem with the theme , it is about the products with special prices and the block for them on home page ( Deals of the day )
Ive several producs , they are visible , in stock and has quantity.
The products are in root categoy , some of them have special prices set, this attribute is visible also , but on the home page in the block Deals of the day, ive got only an alert , that says ( There are no products matching the selection ).
P.S. You got little js bug on the modal where the editor opens , onMouseDown in textarea or input the modal shouldnt be draged , instead the user should be able to select a part of the text , perhaps z-index issue. ( Browser testet on : FF v36 on Ubuntu 14.04)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7