Forum › Forum › WordPress Theme › SNS Simen – MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › css error
April 26, 2016 at 3:02 pm #19326
Hi, Last week I bought and installed your Simen WP/WooCommerce theme. It appears to work fine to begin with, however as soon as I try and make any changes – to the theme colour, layout or anything through the tools in WP – the front-end loses all of its styling. I looked at the error using FireBug, and it was giving a 404 error for the following link AFTER I’d tried to make a change: /wp-content/themes/snssimen/assets/css/theme-81d742-666666-222222-888888.css?ver=4.2.4
If I use the ‘Reset section’ button, the theme looks fine again, but this is no good as I need to customise this theme for my client. Please can you advise me what is wrong and how to fix it?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7