June 7, 2016 at 11:56 pm #20970
I used to have a development enviroment while I was developing my e-commerce, when all was finished, we migrate to the real enviroment but when I log in the backend I have a message saying Controller not found… I dind’t know that I had this message because of the template but when I attempt to save a change in the module Sns Nova Theme, the save button keeps spinning infinite..
I checked the network so I could debug the error a bit more and I saw a message like this one:
Controller not found.
I’ve checked if the controller was in the folder
and it’s ok..
I dont know whats making it fail.
thanks in advance
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- How to make gallery elements visible?
- When adding products to the comparison list, they do not appear there
- Can’t see variable products on my website
- How to fix some errors
- filters do not appear on sale
- I noticed another little bug
- how to show the filters also on the main shop page
- tab sorting doesn’t work
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7