May 19, 2015 at 5:46 pm #3638
I have problem with your template and 2Checkout extension.
When I on checkout page and want to place order, I got error in debug cosole of browser.
TypeError: $$(…) is undefined
http://nfctest.d-logic.net/js/prototype/prototype.js line 612 > eval
It’s only apperare when I’m on your template. I try on default Magento template and everything works well.
I think it’s problem with $$ sign, and conflict between jQuery and Prototype.
Extension use Prototype, and url of extension http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/2checkout-payment-extension.html
I’m using Magento 220.127.116.11
Thanks in advance
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7