May 19, 2015 at 5:46 pm #3638
I have problem with your template and 2Checkout extension.
When I on checkout page and want to place order, I got error in debug cosole of browser.
TypeError: $$(…) is undefined
http://nfctest.d-logic.net/js/prototype/prototype.js line 612 > eval
It’s only apperare when I’m on your template. I try on default Magento template and everything works well.
I think it’s problem with $$ sign, and conflict between jQuery and Prototype.
Extension use Prototype, and url of extension http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/2checkout-payment-extension.html
I’m using Magento 126.96.36.199
Thanks in advance
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7