October 12, 2015 at 8:59 pm #9958
I noticed that the filter results contain a bug. Here’s the way to reproduce this:
1) Go to a category page, e.g. http://demo.snstheme.com/sns-kalolia/index.php/men-23/evening/shoes.html
2) Restrict an attribute, e.g. Color Blue => 2 items are displayed => correct
3) Afterwards, restrict the price filter range so that no more items are available for this range, e.g. 100-300 => no items are displayed => correct. BUT: Price range filter disappeared, other filters disappeared, too.
4) Remove the color restriction => Price and other filters appear, again. => correct. BUT: There are still no items found, which is not correct.
5) Enlarge the price range to maximun, e.g. 90-500 => “There are no products matching the selection.” => Not correct. All items should be displayed.
Could you please check this?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Problem with widget review opinion.
- MB Store Extra Plugin
- WP Bakery and Slider Revolution
- the “import link” of WooCommerce, it keeps giving several redirects
- problem with installing sns anton
- Theme clashing with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- MBStore product import error
- how to edit header and footer ?
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7