March 17, 2016 at 4:51 am #17483
Hi, I’m using WooCommerce Brands plugin for my site, and I found a problem with product displaying. When I land on a brand page, it seems that I’m able to see only the first page of products and I’m not able to go to the next page. You may check out this page to see the problem: http://www.shop-asia.org/brand/iconic/
I requested for support from people who developed the plugin, and they replied me that this issue is realted to the theme, and they said that the plugin used archive product page (they generated custome taxonomy silimar product_category).
For this reason, I’d like to know how I can modify the codes in order to fix the issue.
I’m also attaching the access information in advanced information, and you may log in to help me check the codes. Thank you in advance!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- How to make gallery elements visible?
- When adding products to the comparison list, they do not appear there
- Can’t see variable products on my website
- How to fix some errors
- filters do not appear on sale
- I noticed another little bug
- how to show the filters also on the main shop page
- tab sorting doesn’t work
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7