October 7, 2016 at 2:32 pm #24731
Hi, When i am trying to do price filtering in a language page, its change the price but go to the default page. I suspect this could be the issue. To work ajax product filter, The plugin require following information. Could you please provide me them ?
If your theme is using WooCommerce standard templates, you don’t need to change the following values. Otherwise, add the classes used in the templates of your theme. If you don’t know how to do, please contact the developer of your theme to be correctly instructed.
Enter here the CSS class or id for the product container (Default: .products)
Shop Pagination Container
Enter here the CSS class or id for the shop pagination container (Default: nav.woocommerce-pagination)
Result Count Container
Enter here the CSS class or id for the results count container (Default: .woocommerce-result-count)
Scroll top anchor
Enter here the HTML tag for the scroll to top feature (Default: .yit-wcan-container)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- How i can disable the “buy theme now”
- How to make gallery elements visible?
- When adding products to the comparison list, they do not appear there
- Can’t see variable products on my website
- How to fix some errors
- filters do not appear on sale
- I noticed another little bug
- how to show the filters also on the main shop page
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7