March 30, 2015 at 9:30 am #1248
Using Magento 220.127.116.11, SNS Nova 2.x
Scenario: Product ABC has 5 in stock. Attempt to add 6 of Product ABC to cart does not show any error. The product does not appear in cart (as expected) but the site shows messages/animations indicating that it was added successfully.
Have tested this scenario on a clean Magento install (no SNS Nova theme, using rwd theme), and we do receive an appropriate error message “The requested quantity for Product ABC is not available”
Can you please explain how to enable this quantity checking feature in the SNS Nova theme?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- SNS Product tabs filter issue
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7