I’ve found the root cause. The SNS Product Tabs does not support this built-in Magento function:
Magento Admin Panel > System > Catalog > Inventory > Display Out of Stock Products = Yes
Please see attached screenshot.
Setting “Out of Stock Products” to No causes the issue to not show. This means the SNS Product Tabs does not support the case where this is set to Yes. This is not ideal, the SNS Product Tabs should support default Magento functionality.
How do I patch the SNS Product Tabs so this is supported?
We need to show out of stock products in the catalog and in the SNS Product Tabs. The purpose is so that customers can easily see the out of stock products and subscribe so they can be notified and buy when the product is back in stock.
- filters do not appear on sale
- I noticed another little bug
- how to show the filters also on the main shop page
- tab sorting doesn’t work
- SNS Hot Deals dont’t work
- Undefined array key “ssba_bar_buttons”
- Paypal activation and Woo deprecated modele
- How to turn on the left side and configure the top short menu of home-17
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7