Forum Forum Magento Theme SNS Nova – Magento Theme Order confirmation emails…

• Author

damian
    Participant

Hi guys i have a little problem here. I am testing the site now and when i place an order i will receive an email (i mean customer email not admin) with all the
    “Hello, Damian Budny
    Thank you for your order from Emailers Ltd. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at damian@happy-creative.co.uk or call us at 0151 548 0123 Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm PST.
    Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
    Your Order #145000013 (placed on 25 March 2015 15:58:42 GMT)

and the rest of the details…

However i am not receiving any new order notifications for the admin.I did setup the store email address and the sales emails but no new order confirmation comes to my admin email box…

Another think is… Please take look at the attached file; what i want to achieve is to have a fixed price for the amount of products between 1 and 12; anything above 12 will cost £40. It seems to work just fine but different products only display the correct shipping costs up to a certain amount of products…
    gm-a shows the correct cost up to quantity 24; if i select 25 it shows 0… gm-b does the same but up to 41 (select quantity 41 and the shipping cost of £40 will be added, select 42 and it shows and adds 0…)??? Would you be able to point me in the right directions…

Thank you

Attachments:
    1. tablerates.csv

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register