May 13, 2017 at 4:50 pm #29217
Seems like my last post disappeared, so I’m trying again…
We have Magento 188.8.131.52, using Nazic 1.0.4.
We use Fishpig WordPress Integration to pull posts from WordPress into Magento. We recently updated Fishpig to the latest version (184.108.40.206) and this has changed the HTML structure of the pages slightly, causing Nazic styling to break.
Is there any plan to support this configuration? How can we resolve?
Thanks in advance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register
- How to enable/use taking payments?
- Add a field in check out
- 404 error using searching tab
- problem with post wcode
- Can't use Visual Composer anymore
- Demo Content. Upload stuck
- Issue with new products, featured, best seller, most viewed
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method RW_Meta_Box::get_class_name() in …wp-content/themes/snssimen/framework/sns-metabox.php on line 417
- How can i remove or edit the counter of products per category? See on picture
- no work Purchase code to verify knowledge base