I dont want to be rude but there is one more thing i have spotted recently; i have tested this in firefox and chrome. No mater what size is my browser window, when i scroll to the bottom of the page i am getting the main nav instead of footer blocks (please see the attached image); soon i change the browser size by even 1px everything is coming back to normal.
Any clues here?
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- SNS Product tabs filter issue
- Product images loses clarity in mobile view
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7