You’re right, I replaced & => & amp;
And I make the link of the category remains. But when I add another category with the same system, all disappear again.
I tried also replacing & => & gt;
And only I make the link work in one category
Thank you for all the hard work!
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7