– To edit css of Top search box, please go to the file skin\frontend\sns_nazic\default\less\content\block.less ( if you can use LESS), or the file skin\frontend\sns_nazic\default\css\theme-xxx.css which is currently using on your site, find with the key ‘.block_topsearch’.
– About the stickynote-top, sorry it’s a custom on the other theme. You can remove it.
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- SNS Product tabs filter issue
- Product images loses clarity in mobile view
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7