You’re not answering my question at all!
I know I can change the location by using these settings but I need to replace the map by the one I will create by using the tutorial you indicated here > http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-add-branded-branch-locations-to-google-maps–cms-20457.
Once the map is Ok, what do I do to change the settings in order to show this map instead of the one that I obtain by indicating the address?
Hope this is clear enough this time and thanks for your answer.
- Gallery Image Issue
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7