I contacted the Slider Revolution module developper and asked him to have a look at this issue.
Here’s his answer :
“I have saw the issue. Your slider must hook in displayTopColumn or displayHome.
The area you hook is not proper place. as bellow that displayNav exits.I think your theme developer remove the displayTopColumn place from your theme.”
Could you please help me to put the displayTopColumn back or help me find any other solution so that I can use this slider?
Thanks again for your answer, I can give you full access to the website if needed.
- filters do not appear on sale
- I noticed another little bug
- how to show the filters also on the main shop page
- tab sorting doesn’t work
- SNS Hot Deals dont’t work
- Undefined array key “ssba_bar_buttons”
- Paypal activation and Woo deprecated modele
- How to turn on the left side and configure the top short menu of home-17
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7