I contacted the Slider Revolution module developper and asked him to have a look at this issue.
Here’s his answer :
“I have saw the issue. Your slider must hook in displayTopColumn or displayHome.
The area you hook is not proper place. as bellow that displayNav exits.I think your theme developer remove the displayTopColumn place from your theme.”
Could you please help me to put the displayTopColumn back or help me find any other solution so that I can use this slider?
Thanks again for your answer, I can give you full access to the website if needed.
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- SNS Product tabs filter issue
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7