To solve this issue, you can go to the file theme-xxx.css that you are using, for example theme-green.css, find with the key
#sns_custommenu ul.mainnav li.level0 > a, find the code like below
padding: 8px 20px;, edit ’20px’ to ’10px’ or another that you see reasonable.
However, you should not use too many catergories and menu items.
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- SNS Product tabs filter issue
- Product images loses clarity in mobile view
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7