looking through the pictures there are on ftp server, but it is as if they are corrupt. Possible? I have to reinstall the theme?
For installation I followed the instructions.
The only thing I did not do, according to your records, you change the file AdminThemeController.php because there were within this file the lines of code that the guide said to change.
But I do not think this is the problem of the images.
What can I do?
- Gallery Image Issue
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7