Thanks for your help. The wishlist/compare works perfectly now.
The product tabs displays correctly, yes, at 6. But the behaviour isn’t consistent through the parent/child category: products don’t display if only the parent (or even root) category is selected. Child categories also have to be selected. And if you select loadmore all bets are off.
The other issue is that the top category filter doesn’t display in the nav order. The issue that both parent and child categories have to be selected puts both of them in the top filter which is confusing.
I modded app/design/frontend/sns_toronto/default/template/sns/producttabs/default.phtml and removed the top filter and bottom loadmore. It’s static now which is better than inconsistent.
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7